[Scons-dev] MSVC 2017+ Toolset Support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Aug 11 14:05:59 EDT 2020

To be clear, I'm not in favor of your proposed MSVC_VERSION regex
interpretation, so let's table any discussion of that as it's not relevant
to figuring out how to properly select a version of MSVC and toolset and
product type.

Am I grossly mistaken, or would separate variables as I've proposed above
also allow specifying as explicitly as the single string which needs to be
regex'd?