[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Sep 25 03:12:33 EDT 2015

Hi Florian,

On 25.09.2015 08:54, Florian Miedniak wrote:
> Thought about using JIRA? It's free for open source projects

I'm not sure that this is a 100% correct. From their main website I get the information that the "Cloud service" can be free for
open-source project that apply for this. Can you point me to the information where it says that Jira itself is free too?
I'm asking because I know that my company plans to use Jira pretty big-scale in the future, which means there must be some serious
money involved...else they wouldn't buy it. ;)

and very intuitive to use IMO while being very flexible, if you need
> it. Nice integration with bitbucket, confluence and version control system is also given (automated cross-references for issues,
> detailed track of commits per issue).

The main point here is the migration from our Tigris instance. If you (or someone else) can come up with a way to import all the
currently existing data into Jira, without losing any attached files or creation dates of messages and issues (preserving history),
then we can talk I guess. :)