[Scons-dev] Roundup tracker demo instance...

Florian Miedniak florian.miedniak at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:54:55 EDT 2015

Thought about using JIRA? It's free for open source projects and very
intuitive to use IMO while being very flexible, if you need it. Nice
integration with bitbucket, confluence and version control system is also
given (automated cross-references for issues, detailed track of commits per
issue).

-Florian