[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat May 16 18:55:25 EDT 2015

All,

Here's something preliminary:

http://scons.org/new/

Try creating some files in the contents/new directory and send some pull
requests.
Here's the repo: https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-new-website

The look and feel will/can change.
I'm just curious if folks (looking at you Dirk) can give this a try.

Not looking for any feedback on the design at this point.
Note that I've copied only some of the content from the regular site. I'll
work on more as I have some time and energy.

-Bill