[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri May 15 09:35:20 EDT 2015

Perhaps you all are not aware that the reason the wiki has been shut down
numerous times is that the load generated on the free server we get from
pair.com has exceeded the level they are willing to accept.

Any solution we pick which would increase the load on that server would
only ensure that they move it offline more frequently. (any CMS would only
increase the load from the current site)

Thus the desire for a more static solution.

I hope to have something to try online in the next day or so.
We can try the work flow and see if it's reasonable for the scons.org
website. (Once again.. not the wiki).

If so then some light skinning of the design should make it more SCons like
and then could be deployed.

-Bill