[Scons-dev] Review scons.org/guidelines.php

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Sun May 17 13:38:55 EDT 2015

Hi Bill,

On 17.05.2015 00:55, Bill Deegan wrote:
> All,
>
> Here's something preliminary:
>
> http://scons.org/new/

thank you so much for already action on this! I like the layout of the new page a lot, and would really support switching to
it...however, see my comment #3 below.

> Try creating some files in the contents/new directory and send some pull requests.
> Here's the repo: https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-new-website

Did that and created my first pull request right now. Have a look, please.

> The look and feel will/can change.
> I'm just curious if folks (looking at you Dirk) can give this a try.

What I still don't see or am mainly curious about is the Atom/RSS feed stuff. Would be good to get an impression of this too, before
deciding to switch to Pelican completely.