[Scons-dev] SCons-like build system

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Jan 22 13:25:30 EST 2015

On 22.01.2015 19:11, Constantine wrote:
> I have found the root cause of the issue with 'c++' tool.
> Function distutils.sysconfig.get_python_lib() is used to find tools directory and it seems that it always returns to
> /usr/libX/pythonX.X/site-packages
> But on some Linux distributions (SUSE for example) distutils installs third party libraries into /usr/local/libX/pythonX.X
>
> I will fix it very soon.
> But as a temporary workaround you can add tools path explicitly (X should be replaced to actual values):
> $ aql -I /usr/local/libX/pythonX.X/site-packages/aqualid

I tried this as well, with the proper path replaced...but still no luck here. What I'm wondering about mostly is, that I don't see a
module file "c++.py" in the tools subdirectory. Neither in the downloaded release archive, nor in the clone of the Git repository.
Or is there no 1:1 mapping between a Tool named "foobar" and a file "foobar.py" that has to exist in the search path?

The Gnu compiler gcc/g++ is in the default path, version is:

   gcc (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1) 4.8.2

.

Regards,