[Scons-dev] SCons-like build system

Constantine voidmb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:11:37 EST 2015

I have found the root cause of the issue with 'c++' tool.
Function distutils.sysconfig.get_python_lib() is used to find tools
directory and it seems that it always returns to
/usr/libX/pythonX.X/site-packages
But on some Linux distributions (SUSE for example) distutils installs
third party libraries into /usr/local/libX/pythonX.X

I will fix it very soon.
But as a temporary workaround you can add tools path explicitly (X
should be replaced to actual values):
$ aql -I /usr/local/libX/pythonX.X/site-packages/aqualid

Thank you for the bug report.