[Scons-dev] SCons-like build system

Constantine voidmb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:40:06 EST 2015

Thank you for the response.
My bad, I created these distributions from Windows.
Now I have recreated from Linux and uploaded to the site.

Probably the issue with C++ tool is related to the wrong line endings.
Is path to gcc in your PATH env?

BTW, to run memory_monitor.py for Aqualid:
$ python memory_monitor.py python -c "import aqualid; aqualid.main()"

Thank you.
Best regards,
Constantine,