[Scons-dev] SCons-like build system

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Wed Jan 21 13:04:54 EST 2015

Hi Constantine,

On 21.01.2015 13:18, Constantine wrote:
> Hello Dirk,
>
> I tested this SCons version with memory optimizations on 10000 C++ files.
> Updated graphs can be found here:
> https://github.com/aqualid/aqualid/wiki/Benchmark-results-for-v0.5
>
> I see about 20% improvement.

thanks for your updates, the 20% are about what I would've expected.
I'm currently trying to reproduce your benchmark on my machine, but I'm
struggling with the genbench.py script. The created make.aql requests
the "c++" tool, while no such module exists in the "aqualid/tools" package.
What's going on?

In addition, after the initial "python setup.py install" the "aql" script
wouldn't run because it contained DOS (CRLF) line endings. I had to run dos2unix
on the script...