[Scons-dev] License SConsBuildBricks_path.svg

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Oct 24 04:38:38 EDT 2014

Just a quick addendum:

I checked the SVG in the "design" archive at
https://bitbucket.org/dirkbaechle/scons_design and it's properly tagged
as cc-by-nc-sa there...looks as if I simply forgot to replace the
version in the actual SCons doc dirs with it. So, this can be fixed
quite easily...but still leaves the question about which license forms
would be okay for Debian.

Dirk