[Scons-dev] License SConsBuildBricks_path.svg

Jörg Frings-Fürst debian at jff-webhosting.net
Fri Oct 24 05:37:05 EDT 2014

Hallo Dirk,

Am Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014, 10:38:38 schrieb Dirk Bächle:
> Just a quick addendum:
>
> I checked the SVG in the "design" archive at
> https://bitbucket.org/dirkbaechle/scons_design and it's properly tagged
> as cc-by-nc-sa there...looks as if I simply forgot to replace the
> version in the actual SCons doc dirs with it. So, this can be fixed
> quite easily...but still leaves the question about which license forms
> would be okay for Debian.
>
> Dirk

Done. I think it is a false positives. I have in the debian/copyright as
license "CC-BY-NC-SA-2.0" which is not recognized properly.

Sorry, I was a little too fast. ;-(

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende.

CU
Jörg

--
pgp Fingerprint: 7D13 3C60 0A10 DBE1 51F8  EBCB 422B 44B0 BE58 1B6E
pgp Key: BE581B6E

Jörg Frings-Fürst
D-54526 Niederkail

Threema-ID: SYR8SJXB