[Scons-dev] SConf description

William Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Jun 3 23:40:45 EDT 2014

Anatoly,

I still don’t understand.
Are you asking a question?
Or making  a statement?
If either what is the question/statement?

-Bill

On June 2, 2014 at 3:30:10 AM, anatoly techtonik (techtonik at gmail.com) wrote:

Sorry for not being clear. This is a new description that I wrote. I lack experience in both Autotools and SConf, so it is my best understanding what SConf does and I like to make sure that it is accurate. It can be that I've missed something or put things wrong.