[Scons-dev] Pull requests

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 21:35:35 EDT 2014

> Current bus factor is 2.

I assume this means that a commit needs at least 2 votes, and that those
votes can be from anyone?

 Triaging is reviewing submitted bugs and deciding what to do with them.
> It happened in the past as coordinated effort on IRC and tigris.org
>  tracker.
> Now I believe it is more or less personal initiatives.

That's fine.  Self-motivation is the best anyway :)

I don't want to be annoying, but I am probably gonna be asking lots of
questions
about issues. Do developers get notifications about issue comments or
should I post
those questions on the scons-dev?  I assume the later and I will add
comments
for any decisions made on the issues, so that information doesn't get lost
:)

The stumbling block to continue this practice is to move issues from
> tigris.org
> to Roundup tracker. I must admit that I got distracted and is now hacking
> Roundup instead of moving issues or doing any real job. But anything that
> moved in this direction by anyone expect me may change my focus. I think
> that a new design of tracker data model as well as some nice looking Jinja2
> templates would do the trick.

Seems that SCons has outgrown Tigris, so I think it's a good move.

We've not yet recovered from the move, so we still can't catch up with the
> process described on the wiki.

No worries.  I assumed as much.

V/R,
William