[Scons-dev] Pull requests

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 16:19:36 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 10:41 PM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's fine; I'm still trying to get spun up and don't know if there are any
> official guidelines, so I have questions like:
>
> Who can accept pull requests?

Current bus factor is 2.

> What is bug triage?  I see people mention it all the time.  I assume its
> like the agile concept of backlog grooming.  When does that happen and how?

Triaging is reviewing submitted bugs and deciding what to do with them.
It happened in the past as coordinated effort on IRC and tigris.org tracker.
Now I believe it is more or less personal initiatives.

The stumbling block to continue this practice is to move issues from tigris.org
to Roundup tracker. I must admit that I got distracted and is now hacking
Roundup instead of moving issues or doing any real job. But anything that
moved in this direction by anyone expect me may change my focus. I think
that a new design of tracker data model as well as some nice looking Jinja2
templates would do the trick.

> There is probably a SCons wiki page that describes this or maybe the policy
> is undocumented since the move to BitBucket which seems recent?

We've not yet recovered from the move, so we still can't catch up with the
process described on the wiki.