[Scons-dev] Pull requests

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 02:55:55 EDT 2014

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 4:35 AM, William Blevins <wblevins001 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Current bus factor is 2.
>
> I assume this means that a commit needs at least 2 votes, and that those
> votes can be from anyone?

No. There are only two people who have access to repository
and check all incoming commits.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bus%20Factor

> I don't want to be annoying, but I am probably gonna be asking lots of
> questions
> about issues. Do developers get notifications about issue comments or should
> I post
> those questions on the scons-dev?  I assume the later and I will add
> comments
> for any decisions made on the issues, so that information doesn't get lost
> :)

I don't get any notifications about issues, so developer's list is fine - it
is exists to for that. It occasionally possible to get some real-time feedback
from #scons channel on IRC.

>> We've not yet recovered from the move, so we still can't catch up with the
>> process described on the wiki.
>

> No worries.  I assumed as much.

There is only one worry - no time for this hobby. =)