[Scons-dev] Issues that can potentially be closed

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 18:18:09 EDT 2014

> There will certainly be cases where you would want both directories to be
> compiled as a single unit.

And that's the question.  Is it the responsibility of Java( ... ) to
combine the sources or the responsibility of the user.  Do we want to allow
Java( ... ) to build anything in parallel or force the user to make
multiple Java( ... ) calls.  This is more about making an interface choice
than fixing a bug.