[Scons-dev] Issues that can potentially be closed

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:03:57 EDT 2014

I'm not sure how to progress with this?  We discussed cleaning up the open
issues in another thread, but I don't know enough about how issues are
managed to be making changes without direction and/or get permission.

Also, there are lots of comments about bug triage, and I have no idea what
that means.

V/R,
William