[Scons-dev] Issues that can potentially be closed

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 20:37:40 EDT 2014

*More duplicates (just looking at java issues atm):*

2432 – Duplicates 1772

1849 – Duplicates 1594

2547 – Duplicates 1594

2548 – Duplicates 1594

2046 – Duplicates 1594

2733 – Duplicates 1594

2359 – Duplicates 1766

2931 – Duplicates 1771

2483 – Duplicates 2089

*Here are 9 issues that can be linked or comments copied or whatever and
closed as duplicates!*

V/R,

William