[Scons-dev] Issues that can potentially be closed

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Fri Jul 11 13:04:35 EDT 2014

William,

On 11.07.2014 05:03, William Blevins wrote:
> I'm not sure how to progress with this?  We discussed cleaning up the
> open issues in another thread, but I don't know enough about how
> issues are managed to be making changes without direction and/or get
> permission.

I'll go through the Issue ML at Tigris over the weekend, and close the
bugs that have been identified as resolved or duplicates by you and
Andrew. Thanks again, you both did a great job!

> Also, there are lots of comments about bug triage, and I have no idea
> what that means.

Don't care about them so much. We're in another bug triaging process
right now, so only the issues we declare as important "today" really
are... ;)