[Scons-dev] What to replace the wiki with?

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 05:58:09 EST 2014

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 12:45 PM, Dirk Bächle <tshortik at gmx.de> wrote:
> Someone has to accept (and review?) all the incoming pull requests. And you
> can't simply mark persons "trustworthy for the future", as with the
> ApprovalQueue. So you have to accept/merge each time...just sayin'.

I completely agree with that. Python wiki restricted all people of editing
and now it is AFP. There should be a way with more flexible control over
workflow. ApprovalQueue could only be used to moderate first edit and
should be fast, so that people from IRC can approve edits quickly.

There is some ready to use piece of code that is possible to adopt
assuming that there is a sane amount of hackers who are not hacking
on SCons code ATM or need a rest
https://github.com/zacharyvoase/markdoc/network