[Scons-dev] What to replace the wiki with?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Dec 11 19:47:40 EST 2014

Dirk,

Trying to figure out a way we can avoid the spam problem we've had so far.

I think a pull request flow would be a more visible implementation of the
approveChanges configuration we have currently.

So maybe it would be more community documentation rather than wiki.
(effectively the same, but slightly different feel on how to contribute)?

Since 99.99% of all traffic for this content is read only..

-Bill