[Scons-dev] Test failures with biblattex

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 17:00:44 EDT 2014

On 07.08.2014 01:39, Dirk Bächle wrote:
> Hi guys,
> [...]
>
> I removed the "/tmp/par-*" folders, and biber seems to work again
> (versions of biber and biblatex match locally).
> In the next days, I'll let another pull request follow to get my
> Buildslaves "green" again....

Okay, I created pull request #162. Bill, can you review this one? Feel
free to merge/accept it right away, it should be a fast-forward one...

@Rob: In the pull request I'm removing the '.bcf' extension from the
test "biblatex_plain.py". The TeX file in question doesn't even contain
a "\bibliography" entry, so it's probably too much to expect that a BCF
is created. I hope this is okay, please object otherwise...

Regards,