[Scons-dev] Test failures with biblattex

Managan, Rob managan1 at llnl.gov
Thu Aug 7 17:52:25 EDT 2014

Hi Dirk,

While I have no objection I will note that with biblatex version 1.2 the .bcf file gets generated even for the minimal case of only including the \usepackage{bib latex}. I am presuming that you have a later version that does not bother to write out the boilerplate material unless it is actually needed.

Still I think if later versions do not generate the file we can remove it from the list.

Thanks for fixing this,
Rob

Rob Managan                             email managan at llnl.gov
LLNL                                             phone: 925-423-0903
P.O. Box 808, L-095                   FAX:   925-422-3389
Livermore, CA  94551-0808