[Scons-dev] [scons-dev] fix for 2903 breaks LIBPATH.py test..

alexandre.feblot at gmail.com alexandre.feblot at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 04:29:23 EDT 2013

Yes,
that was my initial conclusion. This commit changed:

ShLibAction = SCons.Defaults.ShLinkAction(target, source, envlink)
to:

def VersionedSharedLibrary(target = None, source= None, env=None):
result = SCons.Defaults.ShLinkAction(target, source, envlink)
return result
ShLibAction = SCons.Action.Action(VersionedSharedLibrary, None)

--
SCons.Defaults.ShLinkAction is a string action, the string being SHLINKCOM, and this is why I re-added it with:
ShLibAction = SCons.Action.Action(VersionedSharedLibrary, None, varlist=['SHLINKCOM'])

So, except strange side effects that I could not imagine because I'm a real Scons code newbie, I would have thought that the final behavior is the same than the one before the versionned libraries addition.