[Scons-dev] [scons-dev] fix for 2903 breaks LIBPATH.py test..

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Oct 27 07:49:31 EDT 2013

I just pushed a fix which I think is now correct. Alexandre's original fix
was the right way to do it, because we do want to depend on all the link
args. But the varlist code itself was broken, and wasn't ignoring $(...$)
parts of variables, which broke the LINKPATH test. I fixed the varlist
code to work the same way regular command actions do and now all the tests
pass. I updated the test as well.