[Scons-dev] New SCons doc toolchain...

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at oberbrunner.com
Sun Apr 28 14:20:44 EDT 2013

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 10:06 AM, Russel Winder <russel at winder.org.uk>wrote:

> Given the current system is XML based, with xml files and in files

> required, the new system is an improvement and should be accepted.

Glad you agree, I feel the same way. This way all the doc uses the same
source language and in the same way, with a much more consistent (and
verifiable) pipeline. I want to review some of the non-PDF generated stuff
to make sure it's all there (as well as the old system did anyway), but
Dirk, why don't you start prepping a pull request. Once it's in we can
sweat the details (Russel's list is good to start). Bill, what do you
think?