[meteorite-list] Leonard David FYI: damage hand magnets used by amateurs do to meteorites

John Lutzon jl at lutzon.com
Wed Apr 12 15:21:48 EDT 2023

And the other studies, yet to be conceived, to differentiate between the
object's original magnetism state

until the moment when it was influenced by our planet's magnetic field.
Easy solution, go to where they

normally habitat and do such studies in situ. Otherwise, go and find all
you can.

John Lutzon