[meteorite-list] Question about Falls?

Finbarr Connolly finconnolly71 at gmail.com
Sat May 15 17:59:01 EDT 2021

Anne, I cheated and just went to Mike's site for the other two 21st century
coincidental falls -

Dec 09, 2013 - Parauapebes (H4-5 chondrite) : Brazil (Hammer)
Dec 09, 2013 - Mahbas Arraid (LL6 chondrite) : Western Sahara

and

Mar 01, 2009 - Cartersville (L5 chondrite) : Georgia USA (Hammer)
Mar 01, 2009 - Nkayi (L6 chondrite) : Zimbabwe

even the former of those is not watertight as the stones were discovered 9
months after the fall...

There is also Glendale and Benenitra on July 27, 2018 but Glendale is
unofficial.

Yes I'm lazy but actually it might be an idea for an additional filter in
the database...

Best regards,
Finbarr.