[meteorite-list] Question about Falls?

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Sat May 8 21:44:17 EDT 2021

A meteorite Collector I know asked me an interesting question:We know that Kilabo and Thuathe fell on the same day of the same year, but is that the only time this happened?So I did some research and I found 9 other cases of 2 meteorites coming from different meteors (different classification) but falling on the same day of the same year. I could tell you which ones but that wouldn't be any fun. Wouldn't you rather search a bit and see if I missed any? I'll tell you what I found in a few days. Enjoy the search.
Anne BlackIMPACTIKA.comimpactika at aol.com