[meteorite-list] Question about Falls?

Anne Black impactika at aol.com
Sun May 16 16:21:46 EDT 2021

Since a few people (very few!  just 2!!) have answered, here is what I have found, using only official meteorites:
August 25, 1865: Aumale (L6, Algeria) – Shergotty (Shergottite, India)June 30, 1908: Tunguska (unknown, Russia) – Kagarlyk (L6, Ukraine)August 28, 1925: Ellemeet (Diogenite, Netherlands) – Lanzenkirchen (L4, Austria)August 8, 1933: Sioux County (Eucrite, Nebraska) - Repeev-Khutor (Iron IIF, Russia)September 26, 1939: Glanggang (H5-6, Indonesia) – Selakopi (H5, Indonesia)September 17, 1945: Atoka (L6, Oklahoma) – Soroti (Iron OFF, Uganda)September 21, 1949: Akaba (L6, Jordan) – Beddgelert (H5, Wales UK)August 14, 1962: Bogou (Iron IAB, Burkina Faso) - Sao Jose do Rio Preto (H4, Brazil)October 30, 1994: Devri-Khera (L6, India) – Lohawat (Howardite, India)July 21, 2002: Kilabo (LL6, Nigeria) – Thuathe (H4/5, Lesotho)March 1, 2009: Cartersville (L5, Georgia) – Nkayi (L6, Kenya).
And now I'll add one to the list: Parauapedes - Mahbas Arraid.  Thank you.

Anne BlackIMPACTIKA.comimpactika at aol.com