[meteorite-list] Msg-Meteorites Newsletter number 10 now released

Msg - Meteorites msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:09:02 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Msg-Meteorites Newsletter Number 10 now released :-)

(https://mailchi.mp/e466d525b3b7/msg-meteorites-newsletter-8115005?fbclid=IwAR2sPLpqwzel14Ejdu6SPdCazoDYPPE6fVlz60fb3Hns28kgAV_XxNXaNvw)

For anyone with zero interest in my newsletter then maybe just check
out the below article and 2 x podcasts where I was interviewed. In the
'Be Cosmic' podcast by Lach (Steve Rogers) I feature along with Apollo
Astronaut Al Worden! How cool is that! Al is sadly no longer with us,
I have great memories of chatting with him, what an amazing guy!

Gizmodo article
(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/gizmodo-article-on-meteorites-by-mary-halton/)

Be Cosmic podcast by Lach
(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/meteorite-adventures/the-klatch-episode-1-of-a-new-podcast-by-lach/)

Episode 38 of the Awesome Astronomy podcast
(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/episode-38-of-the-awesome-astronomy-podcast-from-cosmic-con/)

Stay safe one and all :-)

Cheers

Martin