[meteorite-list] AD: RARE French Historic Falls - St. Mesmin, Ste. Marguerite, Agen, Montferre, Chateau Renard & Kernouve

Msg - Meteorites msgmeteorites at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:17:19 EDT 2021

Paid AD 7 of 12

Hi all,

Some rare French Historic falls on ebay currently finishing tomorrow
including St. Mesmin, Ste. Marguerite, Montferre, Chateau Renard &
Kernouve. The St. Mesmin comes from Martin Horesji and comes with his
label too.

Also a nice piece of Norton County featuring the darker melt material
with some large vesicles, a part slice of Lowicz, DAG 319 Ureilite
from the Swiss Meteorite Laboratory, Mount Tazerzait, Ghubara and many
more........

All listed with no
reserve and many with £0.99 start prices...........

You can link to all my auctions from my website here:

(https://msg-meteorites.co.uk/msg-meteorites-current-ebay-auctions/)

Or go straight to my Ebay shop here:

(https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/msgmeteoritesshop)

Please take a look if interested and good luck if you decide to bid.

All the best.

Cheers

Martin

--