[meteorite-list] AD: NWA 13400 - new CL Group - Carbonaceous Chondrite NWA 13400 for every budget

Mirko Graul m_graul at yahoo.de
Tue May 11 06:27:06 EDT 2021

Dear List Members,

now I have listed on Ebay 37 pieces of the new CL-Group of Carbonaceous Chondrites.
NWA 13400 - CL3.9 Carbonaceous Chondrite

Pieces for every budget start at $16 only to $1568 for larger pieces.

Here you can find all offers from this CL3.9 rarity:
 https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=NWA+13400&_sacat=0&_sop=15

All my other offers you can find here:
 https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=233984208219&hash=item367a8bad5b%3Ag%3A8-kAAOSwaMRghzh2&_ssn=mirko66&_sop=1&_ipg=200&rt=nc

If you don´t use ebay please contact me by private message.

Thank you for your time and best regards to all,

Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorites
Quittenring 4
16321 Bernau