[meteorite-list] EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t - Attn: DEALERS BLOCK HIM NOW

Chris Spratt cspratt at islandnet.com
Thu Dec 27 14:37:55 EST 2012

Hi Listers:

Anne is right - mail to Canada can take up to 2 weeks to arrive. That is
14-17 Working Days (don't count weekends or holidays).
Padded envelopes can be a bit quicker - boxes can take longer as Canada
Customs can dip their grabby fingers into those.
I usually make a query to the seller after about 18-21 working days have
passed since the item was mailed by the seller. Best to
tell customers when package was actually mailed. Tracking numbers do
help, but tracking by USPS stops, after the package reaches
the Canadian Border Boonies and fades/merges into our Postal System.

Happy New Years to all,

Chris. Spratt
Victoria, BC