[meteorite-list] EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t - Attn: DEALERS BLOCK HIM NOW

almitt2 at localnet.com almitt2 at localnet.com
Thu Dec 27 02:06:00 EST 2012

Hi Ruben and all,

I think it is really important to post these frauds on here so others
can block them. I blocked him as soon as I saw your post. I'd be glad
to share my block list with others if you are a seller on ebay.

Sorry for your trouble Ruben and if ebay was a decent company they
wouldn't allow this or would at least do an investigation BEFORE
allowing them to get their money back on items.

One other thing. Always use delivery confirmation when possible here in
the states. It gives proof of delivery.

One other thing I have seen people say on websites and ebay auctions,
they state that you need to buy insurance to cover the item or the
seller isn't liable. FALSE, there was a legal case back a few years and
the seller has the responsibility to make sure the packages gets there
and is covered by insurance. The seller lost the lawsuit and had to pay
for the damaged goods, and legal fees of the buyer!!! Ouch.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites

Quoting Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382 at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I must tell you all to beware - the WORST EBAYER I've encountered
in
> over 15 years of selling.
>
> His name and address is
>
> Sam Tougant
> 3075 Robson Drive
> Coquitlam BC  V3E 2S6
> Canada
>
> His eBay name is  balogne_t   and his paypal name is  Pietro
Ferraro