[meteorite-list] EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t - Attn: DEALERS BLOCK HIM NOW

Mendy Ouzillou ouzillou at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 01:25:50 EST 2012

Seems like we should track not just fraudulent buyers but also the actual transaction as well. If eBay was presented with the transactions and the common fraudulent buyer perhaps that would move eBay to action. Either that or a class action lawsuit - not kidding. eBay counts on anonymity between buyers and between sellers. We are in a unique position that we can share information and prove eBay is supporting fraud at the expense of honest sellers.

Think about it ...

Mendy Ouzillou