[meteorite-list] EBAY SCAM ALERT - balogne_t - Attn: DEALERS BLOCK HIM NOW

Mirko Graul m_graul at yahoo.de
Thu Dec 27 05:33:06 EST 2012

Hi Ruben,

many thanks for your information about this buyer to all list members.
I block him immediately.
I also have no desire for such buyers.

Best regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)