[meteorite-list] Have a Gut Feeling

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 15:23:41 EDT 2009

Interesting, it would be great if they were, but I got the impression
that none of the 'professional' meteorite hunters wanted to look for
this one as the terrain was too difficult / the chances of recovery
were too slim. All of the people you mention with the exception of
farmer have pretty much told me they aren't interested unless
something dramatically changes.