[meteorite-list] Have a Gut Feeling

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 15:32:01 EDT 2009

>>Interesting, it would be great if they  were, but I got the impression
that none of the 'professional' meteorite  hunters wanted to look for
this one as the terrain was too difficult / the  chances of recovery
were too slim. All of the people you mention with the  exception of
farmer have pretty much told me they aren't interested  unless
something dramatically changes.<<

Well...there goes that  hunch. :O) What thru me off was a posting by you
leading to a photo showing an  "alien" image in the bushes with what looked
like Steve Arnold (meteorite Men)  in the foreground...with who I assumed was
you,  looking at a map. Then  someone asked if they had seen you and Mike
Farmer in the same room to note  their simularities...which got me to thinking
that perhaps you guys were indeed  seen together. As for everyone
else...pure speculation. :O) As for the difficult  terrain to look for a
meteorite...I thought the possible recovery area was  suppose to be in Amish corn
fields? Oh well...
GeoZay