[meteorite-list] Have a Gut Feeling

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Aug 25 15:17:48 EDT 2009

Hello everyone...I got this gut feeling that  several of our list members
are out in Pennsylvania looking for a Mason/Dixon  meteorite or two. Little
tidbits embedded(and not embedded) in various emails  seems to point that way
to me. I'm just guessing, but I think Steve Arnold of  Meteorite Men and
Geoff Notkin might be there as well as Mike Farmer. It seems  that Eric
Wichman was there, but is back. Perhaps Reuben is there too?  Anyhow...I could be
off, but the guessing is fun. Good Luck.... :O)
GeoZay