[meteorite-list] April Meteorite-Times now up (Thin section examination!)

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 09:49:29 EDT 2008

Hi List,  Each month I put a few images in  an article called Micro Visions.
This month I show the use of an  inexpensive wave plate for meteorite thin
section examination in cross polarized  light.  I have some very cool shots, but
even better I have a series of 6  shots where I show one structure in bright
field, standard full cross polarized  light and then in rotation with the use
of this wave plate.

Please check  it out.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 4/8/2008 12:17:09 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,