[meteorite-list] Tom Phillips screen saver

Jerry grf2 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 9 08:58:52 EDT 2008

If you haven't checked out Tom Phillips screen saver site you're missing a
real treat!
Hi list,  You all know Paul (Meteorite  Times)
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

He has put in a  lot of time and created a new improved screen saver of my
cross polarized light  meteorite micrographs.  It is available at
Download.com
and it is  FREE.

When I say "Put in a lot of time" I want you to know that it is not  just
Careful consideration was given to photo pixel size (bigger is  better) V
size of
the whole file and down load times, hard drive space, etc.

I think he has done a great job and because it is on Download.com it  will
be
more accessible to the general public (that is not already into
meteorites).

Check it out and let the list know what you think.

http://www.download.com/Amazing-Meteorites-Screensaver-2/3000-2400_4-10817913.
html?tag=lst-2-7

Tom  Phillips

Jerry Flaherty