[meteorite-list] April Meteorite-Times now up (Thin section examination!)

Dark Matter freequarks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:40:20 EDT 2008

Amazing pictures as usual Tom. Thanks!

It is an honor to see your work since it seems every month you go
where no man has gone before. Ever.

Now I assume you didn't dismantle your son's Play Station 3 just to
get your wave plate? And as I recall, last time I was at your house,
you had a Wii.  Maybe there's something good hidden in there to hook
up to a microscope, and I know you have a screwdriver.

Cheers and thanks again for the amazing pics.

Martin