[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Mark mafer at imagineopals.com
Thu Nov 30 21:25:18 EST 2006

Hi List

It's kinda fun to learn what people like and collect.
I collect things, which the wife calls it "stuff". This is different from
her sewing and dog sport items that fill the house since it gets put in
boxes and containers which generally isn't seen by visitors.

Some of the "stuff" I collect are:

Meteorites and tektites.
Rocks and fossils, Books, gots to have books...sci-fi and paleontology books
mainly, although there are a few boxes of rock and gem and lapidary journal
stashed away somewhere under sewing "stuff".
Comics...bronze age to modern (because I can't afford to get the books I
read as a kid in southern California which didn't get moved with the rest of
my "stuff" and now resides in a landfill outside of Saugus or Newhall).
I have a small coin and stamp collection as well.

Mark Ferguson