[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Jan Bartels jan at meteorieten.com
Wed Nov 29 20:26:55 EST 2006

In my childhood i lived in South-Africa and with a shocking (but not
lifethreatening)shark experience back home to Holland i started collecting
sharkjaws. Must have left some respect resulting scar in my brain i
suppose!!
Staring at these huge jaws on our wall with big nasty teeth still keeps my
adrenaline on boiling level!!

Anyone has a jaw for trade. (oops....is this an add ??)

Jan,
Holland

As a neophyte collector of meteorites I have amassed about $1K in
specimens, all of which
I cherish dearly.  I am learning about preservation as some of my
specimens are beginning
to show signs of scaling, kamacite ooze and other such degradations.

Interestingly enough, along the way I've also become interested in
terrestrial rocks,
fossils, impactites and the like.  I was just wondering;

What else does everyone collect?

Gary