[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Pat Brown radio_ranch at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 21:14:08 EST 2006

Hi All,

This is an interesting thread.

In addition to meteorites, I collect books on
meteorites, tektites, the manned space program,
catholic prayer books, local history, and the
sciences.

I collect family history (genealogy), woodworking
tools, guns, catholic rosaries and medals.

If I had space and the appropriate budget I would also
collect flown Apollo Program materials.

Pat