[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Thu Nov 30 13:09:34 EST 2006

At the moment I do not actively collect things, but besides meteorites I have
the following collections:

- books by W.E. Johns (I am member of the International Biggles Association);

- books on the exploration of New Guinea;

- wartime propaganda books by the Dutch Government in Exile.

I also have a bit of Asmat art & Asmat artifacts, but wouldn't dare to call it a
collection (3 pieces, all inherited from my granddad).

In a figurative sense, I collect asteroids (discovered a number of them).

- Marco  :-)

-----
Dr Marco Langbroek
Dutch Meteor Society (DMS)