[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

Jose Campos josecamposcomet at netcabo.pt
Thu Nov 30 17:40:29 EST 2006

I used to collect stamps, (in general), but since around 1980, I collect
only stamps that are thematic to Astronomy and Space Exploration;
I have a large collection of the Sky & Telescope magazine, since 1965 (some
nºs are missing, unfortunately);
I am also interested in books on Astronomy
and in books  related to both  Portuguese and Spanish sea discoveries of the
15th and 16th Centuries;
as well as ancient Maps;
 and  military uniforms and badges;
and minerals and fossils and of course, meteorites (not that many, yet...) -
as against my wife's, who collects coins and tea-pots!
José Campos
Portugal