[meteorite-list] What else do you collect?

VisualThinker7 at aol.com VisualThinker7 at aol.com
Thu Nov 30 11:03:59 EST 2006

I collect books, specifically novels that were made into movies. Some of
them, such as The Last Picture Show turn out to be quite valuable in their first
editions.
I collect old hand tools for woodworking, plumbing, trucks and autos,
gardening. Many of these are found in dumpsters when old houses undergo
renovations.
I've collected thousands of individual stones for my sculpture and the
landscaping around my house. Tons of stone, over the years.